Apr 15, 2014

Fall 2014

It's SPRING, but that certainly hasn't kept me from admiring all the Pre-Fall / Fall 2014 collections this year! Springtime where I live is notoriously long and brown and I find these outfits highly applicable to 'mud-season'. For me, spring un-earths gigantic new impulses and and points-of-reference so quickly, I can scarcely keep up. This year, I am definitely riffing on some sort of medieval druid meets cyber-warrior thing. I'm not sure where it's going yet... If you need me, I'll be out in the peat bog wearing a pair of platform sneakers.

Tibi, Pre-Fall 2014

Elizabeth and James, Pre-Fall 2014


Acne Studios, Pre-Fall 2014


Creatures of Comfort, Fall RTW 2014


Creatures of Comfort, Fall RTW 2014


A Détacher, Fall RTW 2014


Calvin Klein, Pre-Fall 2014


The Row, Pre-Fall 2014


The Row, Pre-Fall 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment